Are You Looking For A Bookkeeper?
My name is Crystal Mavroyeni and I would like to help you by taking care of all your bookkeeping needs. At BPO Connect we are a team of qualified, competent and reliable bookkeepers and accountants who can help you save time and money in your business.
Whether you have a massive tax headache and are in trouble with the ATO, if you’re a new business looking to get started on the right foot, or even if you just want someone to take care of the day to day bookkeeping duties we can help.
At BPO Connect we are:
- A Port Melbourne Based Company
- A Team of over 200 fully qualified bookkeepers and accountants.
- Experienced with Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, Sassu, Intuit and more.
Give me a call, and let’s see how I can help you and your business. 0488-675-694
Throughout Port Melbourne, there are hundreds of small businesses (according to the Fair Work definition [fewer than fifteen employees]) competing to gain footing in their market, stay competitive, and even grow their businesses. For many small business owners and managers, this can be a struggle to focus on when considering the amount of time that’s spent on paperwork, bookkeeping, administration and simple accounting.
If any of the following apply to you:
- spending hours after opening times recording invoices
- staying back late to reconcile bank accounts
- experiencing delays in processing payroll
- having difficulty keeping track of cash flow
- neglecting management reporting
- forgetting to prepare your Business Activity Statement (BAS)
Then you may benefit from a little help from BPO Connect.
What Can We Do For You?
BPO Connect is an accounting and bookkeeping specialist dedicated to connecting Australian small businesses with smarter, streamlined and more efficient accounting processes. If you’ve ever asked yourself “isn’t there a faster way to do all this?”, then our small business bookkeeping services are for you. We offer four convenient plans, designed to accommodate a range of different needs, from small transaction volume businesses to emerging medium sized businesses with several employees. Free email and telephone support is included in our services, and because we’re based in Port Melbourne with you, you can rely on us to serve you promptly and professionally.
At BPO Connect, we provide a variety of bookkeeping services including but not limited to:
- Online based bookkeeping services: scan, upload and let us take care of everything!
- SMSF compliance: we can handle anything from setting up your fund to running an independent audit.
- Accounting using your software of choice: MYOB, Zero, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, SAP B1, Ramco and more.
We can take care of all those little tasks that take up so much of your day, such as:
- Transaction recording
- Bank account reconciliations
- Preparing your Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Payroll processing
- Complete management reports
- Cash flow reports
All at great value for money rates. AT BPO Connect, we believe in providing long term value, which is why all setup costs are included, and you get phone and/or email support at no extra cost to you.