Does your accounting firm want to start or grow your bookkeeping services? We can help.
We understand bookkeeping headaches that accountants face:
- For every SME client, you have to deal with another bookkeeper.
- Inconsistent preparation by different bookkeepers.
- Keeping up to date with various accounting packages.
- Different methods of preparing and presenting EOY accounts.
- Lack of capacity and continuity of bookkeepers.
- Clients being charged by the hour for bookkeeping.
BPO Connect provides consistent ‘white-labelled’ bookkeeping under your brand. It’s access to dedicated, experienced professionals. It’s monthly management snapshot reports for better advisory. It’s extra workload capacity at a fraction of the cost.
We deliver a consistent bookkeeping structure to suit your practice.
We understand different industries from construction to medical, so we can help you on board that new client. You’ll be equipped with a dedicated team who are trained in the accounting software you use. We’ll provide you with an Australian account manager to liaise with you and your team.
We can provide end-to-end or individual support for:
By using our bookkeeping division you’ll have:
- Access to dedicated, full or partially-qualified accountants
- EOY annual accounts presented in a consistent format
- Monthly management snapshot reports per client for better advisory
- Extra workload capacity at a fraction of the cost
- Support for cloud and non-cloud systems
- White-labelled options available