Xero Touch, the Accounting Software Australia Loves to Bring On-the-Go
Now that mobile technology has significantly changed the lives of people everywhere, Xero has also taken the plunge with their mobile version of their world-renowned accounting software.
Xero Touch has been around since 2011, but it wasn’t as intuitive as it is today. The company continued to develop its mobile app and ditched its HTML5 support for native iOS and Android applications. Native coding has made Xero Touch a robust, powerful mobile application for on-the-go entrepreneurs.
How to Get the Most Out of Xero Touch
Getting the most out of Xero Touch will give you numerous benefits which you can’t even count with your complete fingers. But let’s just discuss the most-sought after benefits that you can reap from Xero’s mobile app.
• You can literally bring Xero Touch anytime and anywhere in your mobile device. Just be sure to have an internet connection, too.
• In the event that internet is not available, you can still enter your transactions offline and have it synced with your software when you get a connection.
• Instantly create invoices, have them approved, and send them from your phone.
• Eliminate the need to collect piles of receipts in a shoebox or anywhere you usually put them. You can digitally do it by snapping a picture of your receipts and attached them to expense claims.
• Need to micromanage your account balances? Xero touch lets you easily check the latest up-to-date account balances and instantly see due invoices to chase them after when you’re outside.
• Xero Touch is available to download from Google Playstore and Apple App Store for free.
• Easily reconcile Xero accounts against your electronic bank statements.
The Development of Xero Touch
Both Xero Touch’s workflow and interface are made simple, so you’ll have less time and effort navigating the mobile application. The interface, as expected, has less clutter than the browser version with its signature teal and white colour combination.
Gary Turner from Xero’s product development team said how mobile has become a core part of Xero’s development strategy.