Are You Looking For A Bookkeeper?
My name is Crystal Mavroyeni and I would like to help you by taking care of all your bookkeeping needs. At BPO Connect we are a team of qualified, competent and reliable bookkeepers and accountants who can help you save time and money in your business.
Whether you have a massive tax headache and are in trouble with the ATO, if you’re a new business looking to get started on the right foot, or even if you just want someone to take care of the day to day bookkeeping duties we can help.
At BPO Connect we are:
- An Australian Based Company
- A Team of over 200 fully qualified bookkeepers and accountants.
- Experienced with Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, Sassu, Intuit and more.
Give me a call, and let’s see how I can help you and your business. 0488-675-694
At BPO Connect we always put our client’s needs first and offer affordable services that suit your business requirements. Adelaide companies choose us over other accountants, because they know we have the know-how and set of skills to provide the services they seek.
Each and every one of our qualified accountants complete 8 weeks of induction training and regularly attend training session to keep well informed on all current Australian taxation and accounting regulations. If
What Can We Do For You?
At BPO Connect, we provide a variety of bookkeeping services including but not limited to:
- Online based bookkeeping services: scan, upload and let us take care of everything!
- SMSF compliance: we can handle anything from setting up your fund to running an independent audit.
- Accounting using your software of choice: MYOB, Zero, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, SAP B1, Ramco and more.
We can take care of all those little tasks that take up so much of your day, such as:
- Transaction recording
- Bank account reconciliations
- Preparing your Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Payroll processing
- Complete management reports
- Cash flow reports
All at great value for money rates. AT BPO Connect, we believe in providing long term value, which is why all setup costs are included, and you get phone and/or email support at no extra cost to you.