Are You Looking For A Bookkeeper?
BPO Connect would like to help you by taking care of all your bookkeeping needs. We are a team of qualified, competent and reliable bookkeepers and accountants who can help you save time and money in your business.
Whether you have a massive tax headache and are in trouble with the ATO, if you’re a new business looking to get started on the right foot, or even if you just want someone to take care of the day to day bookkeeping duties we can help.
At BPO Connect we are:
- A Melbourne Based Company
- A Team of over 200 fully qualified bookkeepers and accountants.
- Experienced with Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, Sassu, Intuit and more.
Give me a call, and let’s see how I can help you and your business. 0488-675-694
BPO Connect gives us the ability to maintain our competitive edge by supplying us a hassle free robust backend to our business. Everything from invoicing to high level accounting advice is just an email away, allowing us more contact time with our customers. – Richard Addis, TGC International
The Melbourne metropolitan area is home to up to 300,000 small businesses, in a variety of industries ranging from construction and professional services to creative industries, retail and hospitality. These businesses are run by individuals and partners who love what they do, and are devoted to growing their businesses for the benefit of their families, their employees and their communities.
For those who want to stay focused on the work they’re passionate about, without stressing about administration and bookkeeping, BPO Connect are here to help.
What Can We Do For You?
At BPO Connect, we provide a variety of bookkeeping services including but not limited to:
- Online based bookkeeping services: scan, upload and let us take care of everything!
- SMSF compliance: we can handle anything from setting up your fund to running an independent audit.
- Accounting using your software of choice: MYOB, Zero, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, SAP B1, Ramco and more.
We can take care of all those little tasks that take up so much of your day, such as:
- Transaction recording
- Bank account reconciliations
- Preparing your Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Payroll processing
- Complete management reports
- Cash flow reports
All at great value for money rates. AT BPO Connect, we believe in providing long term value, which is why all setup costs are included, and you get phone and/or email support at no extra cost to you.
Small Business Bookkeeping Services Melbourne