Are You Looking For A Bookkeeper?
BPO Connect would like to help you by taking care of all your bookkeeping needs. We are a team of qualified, competent and reliable bookkeepers and accountants who can help you save time and money in your business.
Whether you have a massive tax headache and are in trouble with the ATO, if you’re a new business looking to get started on the right foot, or even if you just want someone to take care of the day to day bookkeeping duties we can help.
At BPO Connect we are:
- An Australian Based Company
- A Team of over 200 fully qualified bookkeepers and accountants.
- Experienced with Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, Sassu, Intuit and more.
Give me a call, and let’s see how I can help you and your business. 0488-675-694
Running a small business in a town like Shepparton can be tough, especially for new businesses and sole traders. If any of the following apply to you:
- spending hours after work recording transaction details
- forgetting to pay bills or record payments in books
- getting confused with bank account reconciliations
- preparing late or incomplete BAS (Business Activity Statements)
- failing to prepare management reports or cash flow reports
- late or inaccurate payroll processing
- invoices or receipts going missing
Then BPO Connect’s small business bookkeeping solutions may be for you.
What Can We Do For You?
We offer four carefully designed packages designed to meet the needs of everyone from small independent operators to larger businesses employing up to 100 people. We use cloud based bookkeeping instead of paper bookkeeping, which means that all your data and records are uploaded into our system and taken care of by our team off site. Our plans include full setup, phone and email support – everything you’d expect from a regular bookkeeper, without the frills and expenses!
Our pricing plans make it affordable and cost effective for all kinds of businesses, from trades to retail and hospitality, to have someone else take care of their books – leaving more time to concentrate on the more important aspects of running a business in Shepparton.