Curious. Innovative. Good Communicators.
We relieve businesses of the need to employ, train and supervise their own employees to carry out essential accounting and compliance needs. We maintain a competitive edge by selecting and employing only the most highly qualified and experienced professionals to service our clients’ financial, accounting, IT and business requirements.
- We pride ourselves in having tenured employees.
- We currently employ more than 1,000 staff worldwide, with more than 60 staff across Australia.
- Our staff are highly skilled with at least 6 staff holding MBA’s and 6 staff with Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- We promote an accountable and continuous improvement culture; and we invest in continuous staff training.
- Our staff also belong to various accounting bodies in Australia, the United Kingdom and Sri Lanka.
Training and Engagement
Training and development aims to continuously provide superior talent to the organisation, building subject matter expertise and developing leaders.
- All new employees complete 8 weeks of induction training.
- Weekly online/classroom training covers Australian accounting and taxation. Assessment test is administered at end of training. A minimum score of 80 percent is required before our accounting associates are ever assigned live client work.
- Employees stay in the loop with global updates and knowledge sharing via Yammer.
- Employees are actively encouraged to pursue professional qualifications by providing tuition reimbursements on successfully clearing exam.
- We provide refresher and continuous training programs to enhance bookkeeping, accounting, taxation and SMSF knowledge.