QuickBooks is known for its flexibility. It contains some exceptional layouts and is as a great tool for business owners looking to maintain their finances on a single platform.
Pros to QuickBooks
- It is user friendly and easy to understand
- Multiple users are allowed to access the software
- Compared to the other software in terms of price it is the best in the market
- Users have the ability to create custom reports
- Excellent customer support
Room for Improvement
- Sometimes downloading invoices through remote desktop login can take a long time
- It lacks the ability to customise certain documents
- It is fairly simple, so it may not have certain advanced functions
- At the moment you cannot export to PDF
- Limited audit trail
Overall, QuickBooks Online gives business owners the power to generate a true representation of the company’s financial position at a moment’s notice, ensuring high performance and swift incident resolution. Shifting to cloud-based accounting reduces time and energy spent on unnecessary manual activities. Businesses and accountants can collaborate seamlessly.
A team of technical experts monitors the network in real time, and data is protected by enterprise-level security.
If you are looking to grow your company from a small scale business, QuickBooks can be considered as a good starting point.
Do you want to know more about this software? Then, see what the users have to say about it. Read user reviews here.